Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photos and caricatures







I like to experiment by having photos and caricatures mixed together on the final presentation.

From gift caricatures as well as using them in advertising. Some samples here. 









First is a caricature of my self-caricature scaling the “Tower of America” that I used in my mail outs to companies coming to San Antonio for a trade show.












Second is a caricature of my great-niece, Stephanie, who graduated from cosmetology college.

The photo at the top is of her parents (my nephew, Keith, and his wife, Jill.) Below that photo is a caricature I did of Steph and her 2 brothers and sister years ago.










Third are caricatures  of  Larson Everett the founder of Continental Floral Greens based in San Antonio. The different caricatures were used to advertise the different products they offer from glassware to greens to their trucking division.
















No comments:

Post a Comment