Monday, September 12, 2011

9/11 Weekend

This past weekend, my thoughts were on the life(s) lost on 9/11.
The heroics of the firemen, police, military, civilians and
the passengers on United Airlines Flight 93.

They will never be forgotten.

As far as work. On Saturday I drew caricatures at
the Annual AGC Barbecue Cook-Off and Picnic.
I have been contracted to work this event for
at least the last 10 years.
Each year they have a theme. This year it was
Hollywood / Movies.
Each booth was decorated

The Duke was there
Rocky was there
Even Bernie of "Weekend at Bernie's"

That was a 3 hour gig Noon to 3.

From 6 to 8
I was contracted to draw caricatures at
a wedding reception at a golf course club house.
The wedding was held outside the club house.
Sunday I worked at Market Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment