Friday, December 9, 2011

More of My work at the 2011 ISCA convention

Here are some more of the drawings I drew with
the iPad and displayed in my area at the convention.
This week I purchased
a wireless wi-fi printer,
a wireless rotor and
a holder for my iPad attached to a tripod.

I plan on promoting digital caricatures
for parties / trade shows / etc.
next year where I will be drawing at the events.

Of course, I will offer it along
with the traditional way of drawing
with markers and graphite on paper.
Practicing drawing on the iPad,
I have drawing caricatures down to between
7 - 8 minutes. That is the drawing time.
I want to get that down to at least 5 - 6 minutes.
Now the printing takes 4 minutes....
.... although I can start the next drawing when
the last drawing is being printed.
At the present drawing in Black and White
the traditional drawing on paper takes me
between 2 - 3 minutes.
It takes between 6 - 8 minutes for me
to draw adding color.
Tomorrow night I have a gig where they
requested color. So, I will have a better
handle on my time per drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment