Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011

My DSL line was cut along with thousand of other lines
by a construction company last Friday. So I was not able to
post on my blog until today.

My Christmas 2011
was great!
Here is Dave and Jennifer at the set of DVD on TV

My daughter Jennifer did not come home for Christmas this year,
so she invited me to come out to LA for a Christmas with her.

For the last 8 or so seasons, Jennifer has hosted
a show along with Dave on the FX network called DVD on TV.
It's airs on Monday nights and is repeated several times
during the week. They show a movie and during the breaks
talk and show deleted scenes as well as interview some of the cast
members and others that are part of the making of the movie.
When I was out in LA, I was lucky to go to Jennifer's work
where they were putting together the show being aired
this coming Monday. "Wolverine"

No comments:

Post a Comment