Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Good Weekend at Market Square

This weekend I worked Friday and Sunday at Market Square.
Saturday evening I worked at a 15 year old girl's birthday party.
I only had my cell phone and took some pictures of the place I was
working. To me it was impressive, but the photographer (me).
Did not take any impressive photos.
So you get some of my shots from Market Square.

Here is a young girl with her little brother.

Here is a young lady who wanted her sunglasses on.


Here is a young girl who put her hair up higher
just before I took the photo.

you can tell they are sisters.

I am kicking myself. Friday evening after working at the market
since 10 am, a young couple sat down to be drawn and the
young woman look like Jodie Foster.
I forgot to take a photo of them.
I need to have my camera ready more often.,

No comments:

Post a Comment