Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Honesty, Integrity

There is still good people!

An interesting thing happened this past Saturday at Market Square.
After I was set up a lady from Dallas, Texas came up to me and asked if I was Mel.
I said yes, and she then told me that I drew her two daughters
two years ago in color. They have them hanging in their rooms.
Then on their way back to Dallas one of girls found the money that
her mother had given her to pay for the drawing.

Two years later the lady was back in San Antonio to pay
for the drawing.
Honesty, Integrity!

Below are some of the people I drew this past weekend.

Here is a retired real estate agent that was a lot of fun
to draw and visit with.

A couple from the coast. The gentleman works for BP

2 sisters that seem to like their caricatures.
a couple from the valley, visiting San Antonio

No comments:

Post a Comment