Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day weekend at Market Square

I had three days at Market Square this past weekend.
They had a fiesta so I was not in my regular spot.
Did a lot drawings and had fun.

A friend and fellow caricature artist from Katy, Texas,
Eddie Uresti and his wife Patti stop by the market
after their trip to the hill country.
Had a nice visit and Eddie video taped
me drawing a couple. He used his iphone.
When he sends it to me I will attempt to
put it on this blog.

Here are some of the drawings I did.

This young lad reminded me of a bird.

This young guy always wanted a caricature.
I hope he's happy.

Just another cutie that I drew.

Here was one of two newly weds I drew
that were on their honeymoon.
The groom looks like he could be related to
fellow caricature artist, Lorin Bernsen from Dallas.

Two sisters, one from San Antonio and the other
visiting from Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment