Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More fun and Practice on the iPad

It's Rodeo time in San Antonio!
A drawing I did yesterday on the iPad.
I am on the left and Harry is on the right.

My friend and fellow caricature artist
Harry Schneider has been an exhibitor at
the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo for 24 years.

The show lasts 17 - 18 days straight.
For about the last 6 years or so Harry has
asked me to fill in for him usually for one day
in the middle of the show. Before that he worked
every day of it.

He asked me this if I would like to split the time
at the Rodeo this year. I agreed to it, so for the last 3 days
we have been setting up our booth area.

The show starts tomorrow and I will be doing the
first 2 days. I may not have time to blog for the next
couple of weeks, because on the weekend I will be
going downtown to Market Square...
It may start making me feel as if I have a full time job.

No comments:

Post a Comment