Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The 2012 San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo is over for another year

In the last 21 days I did not work 2 of them.
Working at Market Square or the Rodeo,
averaging about 10 to 12 hours a day.
Yesterday after tearing down our exhibit,
I vegetated the rest of the day.
Today, I caught up on signing some contract work
coming up and paid for the festivals I will be doing
in March. Will be another busy month.
Here are some of the drawings I did at the Rodeo.
Will post some more later.
This last photo is a couple from Canada visiting San Antonio
at Market Square this Month. Of course he put his cap
back on before I took the photo.
All you free lance artists be it caricaturing or any form
of art.... if you work for yourself, YOU KNOW....
you strike when the iron is hot. Because there will be
some slower months during the year.

But I would not have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment